Cassadaga Hotel - Aylah at Cassadaga is a FRAUD
There is this uhmmm..Lady if you will (my mom never said to say something bad about people) whom I recognized when I walked into the Cassadaga Hotel in Cassadaga Fl, she calles herself Aylah there, but her real name is Shirley Josephine Casanas, I recognized her from being down south.I started to ask around about her there and there is NOOOOO doubt in my mind that this is the FRAUD that I remembered from down south.
She is a SCAM ARTIST SO BEWARE!! She claims to have a degree in science, yet, takes unsuspecting peoples moneys claiming she can commune with dead spirits and tell you your fortune! HAHAHA is all I can say about that!! I looked around the gift store and found alot of items that she had stolen from my store downsouth.
I would love to know what the owner thinks of selling stolen items!! What first drew me to her there was a nice lady held open the door for her and at first she was nice til she seen who it was, she must have recognized her because she said oh its you, right in line with the Shirley I knew. I believe in mediums and tarot readers but she is as about as psychic as my pinki toe. I sent her packing a few years back and she decided to help her self to my merchandise and money to get out of town.
I have a police report down here, I feel bad for the woman who runs the hotel due to hearing that she is a recent widow. "Aylah" has many alisis's as I would if i were on the run. She is a disgrace to the psychic community, and has been known to single out the real ones and drive them out for fear that they see right through her. I asked the nice lady that held the door for her if she was ever picked on by this miserable witch (not to give witches bad names) and all she said was that she would rather not talk about people in a negative manor, now there is a woman aylah, shirley, Josphine, what ever her name is can really look up to.
Please for your own sake stay as far away from Aylah as you can. She is a fake as they come. She likes to kiss up to owners and then take them for all she can before she ***. She owes me over 25 grand.
Now that I know where to find her you can bet your bottom dollar I will be sending a summons and letting the owner know that she is selling STOLEN goods in her shop, that is not good business any way you cut it!!! My personal psychic said an old situation would be resolved today, guess she was right on the money. i hear that she also lives there, even better, i would stand to be all my incense, statues and other merchandise in is in that hotel other then just in the gift shop. I thank the GODS that I have found that thieving wench!!
Maybe now I can stop another from being taken advantage of like I was.....bless you god and goddess!!!!!! And she is not a good reader, nor healer, everything about her is FAKE!! She gives a good sob story though, she should have been an author, not what ever she is faking at the moment!!
BEWARE is all I can say, she is a thief, liar, manipulative, and will push away anyi one she fears may see through her!!I hear she has already done this to a few here, what a shame because they were more them likely the real deal.......If you see her coming RUN THE OTHER WAY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aylah Psychic Readings
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."